The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed it was aware of an incident involving Arnold and Burnett, but no report had been filed.
The 59-year-old actor was reportedly involved in an altercation with Mark Burnett - who he has repeatedly accused of concealing the 'Trump Tapes'. Both Burnett and Arnold were allowed into the party after the situation calmed down.
The lawyer, Martin Singer, said Burnett "attacked" Arnold.
Arnold replied to Downey's tweet, calling her account of the incident false.More news: Brett Kavanaugh: Republican senators call for vote delay
Whereas Burnett's wife, Roma Downey, said Arnold "tried to ambush my husband" and posted a picture that she claimed was a bruise on her hand from the confrontation. Whether that was enough to cause Burnett to start this physical altercation with Arnold, is yet to be seen.
Arnold is launching a #Resistance-type show on Tuesday for Viceland called "The Hunt for the Trump Tapes with Tom Arnold", apparently searching for alleged tapes of President Donald Trump using the N-word and making inappropriate comments from his time on "The Apprentice". "I'd like him to stand up and say, 'actually, we had to cut out all the lies and sexual harassment and the insanity and the incompetence, we had to cut all that out.' That's the tape I want". Arnold sent his first tweet about it at 9:24 p.m. PT.
Arnold, who said he was waiting for the LAPD, fired back, "Bullshit. I'm filing a police report & suing you for defamation". Imagine having to explain that not only is Donald Trump president, but Tom Arnold is on a mission to take him down.
Roma knocked Bryan Fogel's phone out of his hand after Mark Burnett chocked me. He also claimed Arnold had a "witness" to corroborate his claims. He won the Oscar this year for his incredible documentary Icarus. "He's okay. We gotta protect this brutal angel", he wrote.