In China died 14-year-old model from Russian Federation


"I want to sleep".

Some reports indicate Dzyuba experienced a spike in her body temperature prior to the ill-fated fashion show.

"It must have been the very beginning of the illness", she said, "... and then her temperature shot up. It is unclear what role he played in seeking medical care for the model when she needed it.

The mother was trying to get a visa so she could fly to see her before she died.

Further tests are being carried out to determine the official cause.

Vlada Dzyuba, 14, missed school to work on catwalks on a "three month contract" to fulfil her dream to become a supermodel.

Before she went into a coma she had told her mother back home in Russian Federation by phone that she was exhausted.

However, it's been reported her contract kept her doing longer hours and didn't provide medical insurance, which deterred the teen from going to hospital.

"She was calling me, saying, "Mama, I am so exhausted".

More news: Amazon announces Alexa powered security camera along with a new delivery service

Among these is the length of her employment hours, which could be more than eight hours a day, and how she could be in China without medical insurance.

She was calling me, saying "Mama, I am so exhausted".

"No one expected it to lead to such consequences", said Elvira Zaitseva, who set up the model's trip through her Perm modeling agency.

A number of young Russian models are recruited to China, but Vlada's tragic case has raised concerns over working conditions for the models and how they can be exploited.

Vlada's family has appealed to Russian diplomats to secure answers to the conditions under which she lived, worked - and died. A prominent Chinese modeling agency recruited the girl.

Also, Kremlin human rights ombudsman in Perm, Pavel Mikov, will investigate the Vlada's death.

Dzyuba's manager in Russia, Dmitry Smirnov, has not yet commented on her death.

Zheng Yi, the founder of ESEE Model, which hired Dzyuba on a temporary contract, told the South China Morning Post that the teenager had died of sepsis and denied claims she had been forced to work excessive hours.