Also, on Friday, a suspected suicide vehicle bomber had targeted a police checkpoint outside the police chief's office in the southwestern Balochistan province's capital city Quetta, killing at least 13 people and injuring 14 others.
Hours after the attack, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, a breakaway faction of the Pakistani Taliban, claimed responsibility. The bombing in Quetta occurred near a local police official's office, and The New York Times reports that seven police officers were among the 13 people killed.
Nasrullah said that the first blast detonated as the market was crowded with shoppers preparing for the Eid al-Fitr festival marking the end of Ramadan.
More than 35 people were killed and around 85 others sustained injuries in suicide attacks in Pakistan's southwestern province and northwestern region Friday, officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for the Parachinar blasts. "Turi market is a bit outside of the zone", said Turi.
Officials said emergency had been imposed in all hospitals across Parachinar, the capital of Kurram agency.
Security forces have cordoned off the affected site and are conducting a search operation.
Also on Friday, gunmen riding motorcycles shot dead four policemen, spraying bullets at them while they were eating dinner at a roadside restaurant in the port megacity of Karachi.
Official sources said that a auto approached the IGP's office from Gulistan Road at around 8:30am and rammed into the buffer of sandbags around the boundary of the Central Police Office (CPO).More news: 34 tower blocks in United Kingdom fail fire safety tests: Government
Sunni-majority Pakistan also has a sizeable Shiah minority and has sought to avoid being dragged into sectarian strife that is rife in Syria and also the recent rift between Qatar and Saudia Arabia-led Sunni states that have cut off ties with Doha in part over its relations with Iran.
Pirzada condemns terrorist attacks: Federal Minister for Inter-Provincial Coordination Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada also condemned the Quetta and Parachinar attacks.
Balochistan government spokesperson Anwarul Haq Kakar told Geo News that the suspected Quetta bomber tried to break a security perimetre to target the police offices but blew up after policemen standing guard attempted to stop him.
"I lost consciousness after the second blast and later found myself on a hospital bed", Mr Hussain said.
Friday's auto bombing in Quetta could be heard across the city, and shattered the windows of nearby buildings, said police spokesman Shahzada Farhat.
An official from Baluchistan's bomb disposal unit said the auto contained up to 95kg of explosives.
TV footage showed several badly damaged cars and a road littered with broken glass.
Security forces arrive at the scene. Four people were injured including three Frontier Corps personnel and a passer-by.
In January, 25 people were killed and 87 others when a bomb tore through a crowded vegetable market.